Friday, February 23, 2018

Alaminos, I'm Coming :)




3rd of February 2018
Today, it’s the free time. No Class! No Observation Class! No Teaching Assistant. I called this day “The Real Holiday”. Yeah, during a week we were focused on class but now it’s our beautiful free time. Well, today we’re going to One Hundred Islands in Alaminos. One hundred islands is the protected area located in Alaminos, Pangasinan in the northern Philippines. Only three of them have been developed for tourism: Governor Island, Quezon Island, and Children's Island.  It was the first time for me to visit this place. I wake up at 05.00 a.m. to prepare all of the things because we should go at 06.00 a.m. by TAU bus.  After we have done prepare all of the things, we were ready to go to One Hundred Islands. I screamed on my mind “OHI, I’m coming” heheh. During the way I spent my time for sleeping because I lost my sleeping beauty because many activities hehehe. Then, the bus stopped in one place that people called “Jollibee”. Wow, Jollibee again heheh. Yeah,  it was the time for having breakfast. We just took away our breakfast. We didn’t breakfast because in front of the Jollibee there was the suitable place to take the pictures. So, we prefer took some pictures. At the same time of taking the pictures I met my friends that placed in Pangasinan State University. OMG, we hug each other because it was like surprise for me. Actually they also visited place in Alaminos but we had the different destination. But, it was okay. Let’s take photo guys :).

Alaminos



UNM squads that placed in PSU

After that, we continued our journey to One Hundred Islands. We should use boat to go there during 30 minutes. We used orange  float or life jacket on the boat for our safety.  The first island that we visited is Governor's Island. During the way, I never stop amazed because it was the beautiful place. I like the sea and I like the wave. The sea’s water  sometimes blue and sometimes green. Yeah, it depends on the depth. In my left and right side I could see the green tree and the biggest stones, maybe the stones became the islands hehe. I also heard the bird singing that accompany our journey. Then, we arrived in the Governor islands. Wow! So beautiful! The first thing that we did is breakfast because our stomach was singing (we were hungry). We enjoyed our Rice, Chicken, and Spaghetti from Jollibee. After breakfast we went to the highest place there to see the beautiful view. We should pass the stairs and it was look like 1000 stairs. I felt really really tired. But, when I saw the beautiful view, it paid my tired hahaha J. At the top we could see the awesome view of One Hundred Islands so it was the time to collect the memories by taking pictures J. Then, we go down to the seashore for swimming. But, actually I couldn’t swimming and the weather was so hot. It Seems that the sun burning my skin hahah. So we just enjoyed the view here and took pictures again. Without picture we were not happy :) 
 
Boat

On the Boat



Beautiful view



Then, we continued our journey to the Children's Islands by using boat again. It just 15 or 20 minutes to arrived there. During the way, we could also find the beautiful view. When, we arrived there I directly focused on souvenirs that selling in the island but I didn’t buy because I didn’t bring a lot of money. Then, we explored the Children islands. After that, my friends were swimming but I didn’t because I couldn’t swimming and I felt so cold there. I was afraid if I got influenza. So, I decided to sit in the seashore. But, sometimes I go around the place to see more about Children’s islands. When my friends have done swimming, we decided to back to quay by using boat and back to the Hostel because we were so tired. We also spent many times here.
Children's island


Souvenirs
 
Children's island
During the way to the quay my friends were sleep on the boat and they still use wet clothes hahha. When we arrived at the quay, they changed their clothes and we were ready back to the hostel. On the way I saw my watch and it shows 07.00 p.m. So, the bus stopped in the place. Oh what place? Of course Jollibee again. So we had dinner at Jollibee before we continue our journey to the hostel. After dinner, we enjoyed the beautiful night in Alaminos for a while then  back to the Hostel. 
Alaminos in the night


 
Our dinner


On the way, all of us were sleep so, there was no anymore voice from us heheh. Suddenly, the bus stopped in a place. OMG? What was place? Yeah, this is Hostel. We already arrived at Hostel. Then, we entered the Hostel and no more sleep because tomorrow we have to teach so we would to prepare materials and lesson plan. Fortunately, I have done studied and prepared my lesson plan so I could continue my sleeping beauty. This is my story today :) See you soon Alaminos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment