Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hello Class! Hello Market! Please, Waiting for me



25th of January 2018
This day was not different. I should wake up early in the morning because I must went to the campus earlier. What was our plan today? Well, today was the observation class and also I have to know more about school here. I went to campus by walking with my friends and meet my cooperating teacher. Of course Mom Karen, the beauty one hehehe. Actually, my schedule at 01.00 p.m. but as we know I’m diligent girl so I came early with my beautiful sleepy face. Because Mom Karen had another activity that she couldn’t left so I tried to discuss about Mathematics with my one and only lovely buddy, Mr. JRonnel. He is so kindly and really welcome. He is also smart person and you know?he is single, wow? If anyone interested please call me hehhe (just kidding) :D. During waiting for Mom Karen. My stomach said “ Gutom na ako”(I’m hungry) hehehe. So, I went to the canteen  with Sir William and Joy to made my stomach  feel okay :D
My one and only  buddy
Then, it was the time to observed the class. I observed Grade 10th  in Science A and Science B. I asked Mom Karen  about the strategy to managed the class, the learning model and method, the curriculum, assessment and etc. In Science A and Science B I couldn’t observed Mom Karen in teaching because Sir Runnel ( the practice teacher) handle this class and gave them the activity. So, I just observed how the class work in pairs or in group. I also observed School like General Information and Academic Administration,  Pedagogical Contents, Teaching Plan, and etc. I was like the best researcher with many assignment hehe. But, I enjoy it so much and I have to love it like the quote “ If you want to enjoy something you have to love it first.” 
 
Observation Class





I also introduced my self in front of the class and the students so excited meet me but they gave the question “ Teacher, do you have boyfriend?” Oh My God, it really touched me and I wanted to laughing then, I answer No. They asked me again didn’t you find him in Philippines? Huaaa, I just said No, Thank you with my cute smile hehehe. But, actually I felt comfortable with them because they were so funny and made me laughing every time. See you soon students :) I will be your killer teacher :D (Just kidding).

26th of January 2018
This day, I just did my activities like yesterday. But, there was something that I couldn’t forget. Okay, at 09.15 I went campus because I had a promise with Mom Karen to meet each other to discussed about our topic  in her room in the College of Education but suddenly on the way I stepped the frog and my friends told me If you stepped the frog  you would get the ugly husband. Then, I cried on the way and my friends laughed and they said again Winda, it just joked. We just lie on you, please Winda stopped crying. I just used tissue to wipe my tears “ I’m okay”. Actually I was angry to them L. Then, I continued to go to campus. Unfortunately, I forgot the way to the College of Education. I didn’t know why and I also couldn’t contact Mom Karen because I didn’t have pulse. What a pity :(. Then, I decided to asked the student that I met and they gave me the direction. How lucky!!! I could find the college of Education and met Mom Karen. I was happy
Then, we discussed our topic with Mom Karen and Mr. JRonnel, based on the result of our discussion I would teach Derivative of High Order in Grade 10. Actually, I learned this topic when I was in 4th Semester but in Philippines I would teach in Grade 10. It was a challenge for me. I had to hard work. But I should do my best J. Mom Karen and Mr.JRunnel would help me if I couldn’t understand the topic. Both of them are so kindly persons.
In the afternoon, we went to Camiling market by used Jeepnee (it is the traditional transportation in Philippines, is like Angkot in Indonesia). If we would like to pay the cost, we just said "Bayad, po" and if we would like to stop it, just said to driver "Para, po" :)
Market????? We are coming!!!!



 
Jeepney!!! Take us to the market :)

 In the market, we go around the market to buy all of the things that we need and tried to use Tagalog language although we were not fluent in Tagalog. It was the first time I went to the Camiling market here :). We arrived at hostel at night around 07.30 p.m. and brought the heavy things because we bought many things hehhe. But we were enjoy it :) Thanks for today guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment