Thursday, February 22, 2018

Magandang gabi, Po!



24th of January 2018
Magandang gabi :) . So I want to share my story today :) Listen and Read carefully
Today our activity was learned about basic language of Philippines called Tagalog and learned about Cultural Orientation. The lesson was begin at 08.00 o’clock. At this time we learned the basic of Tagalog. We are so interested to know about Tagalog. Our teachers are Miss Faith and Miss Moritess. We learned how to introduce ourselves, how to go to market by using public transportation here called “Tricicle” how to buy something in the market, and also learned about number, and vocabulary here.
Are you ready for Tagalog?
In the basic language class after Miss Faith explained how to introduce ourselves, we had to introduce ourselves by using Tagalog  one by one. It was the challenge for me, because it was the first time I learned about Tagalog and it was new language for me. Actually, it was difficult especially how to pronounced the words or sentences. But, I was so excited with the language. After all of us introduced ourselves, the next topic was how to go to market by using public transportation. We should work in pairs to make conversation or pretend like a passenger and the driver and practice in front of class. Actually I little bit nervous because I couldn’t speak Tagalog as well and I was so afraid how about if I made the mistakes during to pronounced the words and also the dialect. But, I should to try it. My pair was Rere. When our time to did the conversation we were try to do our best, although still made the mistakes. But, it was okay. It was the process. Fighting !!!

 Acting like the passenger and the driver

Then,  our next topic was how to buy something in the market. It was more challenging me because we have to pretend as the buyer and seller. Miss Moritess pretended as the seller and all of us as the buyer. Again again and again we should practice in front of the class. Oh My Gosh!!! Should I practice it with the native speaker? She was so fluently. How if I couldn’t understand what she said. When Miss Moritess call my name and said time’s yours. I wake up and with the strong confident I tried to talked with her. I started to open the conversation, but there were some parts that I couldn’t understand what Miss Moritess talked about it and makes me confused and also make my friends laughing. But, Miss Moritess always be patient to make me understand and know a little about how to buy something in the market. Actually, I was enjoy and want to know more about Tagalog. Thank you Miss Faith :) Thank you Miss Moritess :). Now, I know about Tagalog but just a little like :
Magandang Umaga= Good Morning, 
Magandang Tanghali = Good Afternoon,
Magandang Hapon = Good Afternoon, 
Magandang Gabi = Good Evening, 
Kamustaka? = How Are You?,
Gutom na ako = I’m hungry, 
Mahal kita= I love you, and  etc. 
I want to know more Tagalog language hehehe
Acting like buy something in the market :)
After the basic language class, our activity was Deployment. Mom Claire asked us about our expectation that we will get from our cooperating teacher. Then, she explained what we must to do in the class when the observation class and Teaching Assistance and then told us that we should make reflection and report writing or portfolio. Reflection was like our diary in daily life, and portfolio was like report but the design should be creative as we can. Oh My God, so many tasks but it could be teach us how to manage our time well, how to do the observation well, and how to teach the students well. Again, again, and again it would be the challenge for me and I have to face it. After Mom Claire explained all of the things, Mom Karen announced our cooperating teacher and surpriseeeeee, mom Karen be my Supervisor and also my cooperating teacher ( my Mentor). I was so happy to hear that J. Then, I talked with Mom Karen the planning for tomorrow. After that, everyone had buddy. But, unfortunately I haven’t have buddy. I asked Mom Karen and she said that she hasn’t find the appropriate buddy for me but tomorrow she would. Wow, seems that Mom Karen tried to find the perfect buddy for me heheh( just kidding). Then, I went to the Hostel to take the rest. At night we were doing the same activities like cooking together, had dinner together, joked together, doing our task, and then sleeping beauty. It’s my story for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment