Friday, February 23, 2018

The Story about Chowking :)



28th of January 2018
Hello everyone J I want to share my story today
Well, today is Sunday. So we didn’t go to school  so my friends just took a rest at the hostel than Joy, Ms. Michelle, and I were go to church called "Tehillah Community Church" for worship. We went to the church at 09.30 by used our feet hehehe. In the church the Pastor called my name and introduce myself to  all of the people in the church then I stood and give my best smile ever hehehe. Actually, in the church sometimes I didn't understand what the pastor said because he used Tagalog. But, Ms. Michelle explained to me and Joy, so we could understand well and focused on the worship. After worship we took some pictures with people in the church
 
Tehillah Church

Worship

 
After worship

President of TAU



In the church there was also the President of TAU, Mr. Max P. Guillermo that worship with us. After worship, He invited us to have lunch together  and treat us in  Chowking (one of the fastfood in Philippines). Thank you so much Sir :). It was the honor that I could have lunch with him. In the His car we took pictures and He said if you back to your country show your family the pictures and said He is the handsome driver in Philippines. OMG, He liked joke :). It was the first time I use His car. OMG, it was like a dream. In Indonesia, I never had lunch even use my Rector car, but in Philippines I got it. Thank you so much Sir :)
In the car

In the Chowking, we ate  one of the menu there called Lauriat that consist of Pork with sweet and sour sauce, pancit, egg fried rice, chicharap, buchi. It was so delicious, really really delicious.We also ate dessert that very popular here called “halo-halo”. Halo-halo is Filipino dessert translate in English mix everything. To prepared the sweet treat, a variety of sweet fruits are  packed beneath crushed ice and top with milk and ice cream. Wow!! It was nyummy. I was so full. I want it again, again, and again J. During ate, we were talking each other and surprise Sir Max P. Guillermo has visited Indonesia especially in Brawijaya University in Malang and also Bromo Mountain. OMG, I was so excited. He has visited my country :). After ate, He accompanied us to back to the Hostel. I wouldn’t never forget this special day J.Today was the lucky day for me.


Lauriat vs Halo-Halo


No comments:

Post a Comment